Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome To Hot Pink Sugar Rush!

I'm soooo excited.  I have a brand new blog and I'm definitely going to keep this going for a while.  I've been inspired!  Being off at school and on my own, I have a lot of time to think and reflect on things.  I need a way to express myself and my creativity that won't be too time consuming since I'm a full time student.  The perfect way is to make a blog!  I'll be doing a lot of fashion and beauty blogging as well as ones about food, music, and other entertainment that I encounter.  Occasionally, I'll have a few personal posts to talk about what's happening in my life but this will be mostly like an online magazine in a way.  Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates about the Official Launch of HPSR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...