Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Top 5 Must-Have Hair Products

Here are my top 5 favorite hair products! Love love LOVEE these!

The first product is my Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Oil Cream Moisturizer. It's very thick and heavy so I usually use it while my hair is soaking wet.



The second product is this Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing treatment. It's a hair mask I like to use at least once a week to rejuvenate my hair and keep it moisturized and hydrated.



This next product I used paired with the hair mask. After I rinse it out I put on a bit of my Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil all over my hair to lock in the moisture and the shine. It helps keep my hair healthy when using harsh styling tools like flat irons and blow dryers.



My favorite hairspray is definitely a splurge but it's totally worth it. It's L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray for Color Treated Hair in Extra Strong Hold. It never weighs my hair down and has the best hold of any hairspray I've ever used.


Lastly, my favorite hair product of all is my Shine Instant Repair Hair Polisher with Aloe Vera. I use shine when my hair is curly, straight, wet, and dry! It keeps my hair very silky and extremely shiny but doesn't put too much weight on my hair (as long as I put the right amount). Be very careful though because it will make your hair a bit clumpy if you use too much and you'll lose a lot of body that way. I recommend this to only those with thick, frizzy hair or those who want more shine in their locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...