Monday, May 14, 2012

Bikini Season: Glam Girl Swimwear

It's time to put away the sweaters and bring out the cute swimsuits! Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting tons of cute bikini looks that you guys can click through and buy.  This Bikini Season installment is all about glamming it up.  Sparkles, big sunglasses, oversized bags, and sexy swimsuits all complete the look.  I've also teamed up with Fashion Traffic, so you guys can buy the items you see directly from here! So cool!!  Check it out :) Click below to read more!

Glam Girl Swimwear

Glamorous Swimsuit






Asos Embellished Hipster Bikini Briefs

The little gems on the side of these cute bikini bottoms are totally adorable!  It adds just the right amount of bling without being over the top.


ANNA KOSTUROVA SLIDING TRIANGLE HIPSTER BOTTOM BIKINI IN CREAM

A new trend in bikinis is the scalloped top. It's very Hollywood and very glam.  They come in all sorts of colors and are totally CUTE!


ASOS LEOPARD PRINT FRILL FRONT BEACH PLAYSUIT

Now, I wanted to put this on a future Bikini Season post about animal and tribal prints but leopard print is so sassy and glamorous to me! I decided to include this gorgeous, leopard print cover up here.  It's very cute and great for a walk on the beach or for a trip to the lake.


BLOOMINGDALE'S TOTE - LITTLE STORE FRONT BAG

Going to the beach or the pool means you need a cute little bag to go with it.  This bag is SO CUTE.  And it's all about shopping, my favorite sport!  It also comes in this cute canvas tote which is larger and a bit more sturdy for carrying more things.


THURSDAY FRIDAY TOGETHER BAG IN RED

One of the HOTTEST trends in Hollywood is the Thursday Friday bag.  It's a cute tote bag with a cute picture of a bag on each side.  So trendy!! I need to get one ASAP!



GLAM GIRL SANDALS
   


Well those are some of the cutest Glamorous swimsuits and accessories I've seen on the web! If you like any of the items on here, you can click the photo and purchase them directly from here! How awesome is that!? Comment and tell me what Bikini trend should I cover next or how you like these looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...