Friday, June 1, 2012

Bikini Season: Wild Thang! Animal Print Swimwear

Wild Thang!



These next two bottoms would go perfect with a black bikini top.  You could also add a pop of color and use a neon pink top or even green! Be creative with your animal print bottoms!

ASOS CURVE HIPSTER BIKINI BRIEF WITH GRAPHIC ZEBRA PRINT

ASOS CURVE LEOPARD RUCHED FOLD OVER BIKINI PANT





This top reminds me much of my own swimsuit top! I love LOVE leopard print so when I found this top I was like "OMG, definitely going on my blog!"

ASOS HALTER LEOPARD FULLER BUST BIKINI TOP





This next swimsuit I think Is SO cute! It's simple with the right amount of animal print!

MARIE MEILI ANIMAL PRINT HALTER BANDEAU BIKINI TOP AND HIPSTER BIKINI BOTTOM WITH ANIMAL PRINT SASH






This one is one of my favorites! It's got bright color incorporated with it so it's too cute!

ASOS ANIMAL HIBISCUS SKINNY TWIST BANDEAU TOP AND HIPSTER BIKINI BOTTOMS




COVER-UPS


Here are a few cover-ups I think are totally wild!


ASOS SLIP DRESS IN ANIMAL PRINT

ASOS LEOPARD PRINT FRILL FRONT BEACH PLAYSUIT



BEACH BAGS AND ACCESSORIES!


RIVER ISLAND ANIMAL PRINT BEACH BAG

JULIA ZEBRA PRINT LARGE BEACH BAG


PRINTED BEACH TOWEL

ASOS FLAT TOP ROUND SUNGLASSES

Stay tuned for more Bikini Season Trends! I'll be posting new trends weekly :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the sunglasses and sandles :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Leopard print is my absolute FAVORITE!

      Delete
  2. That bathing suit is to die for!
    Lovely blog!
    Would love if you checked out my blog and followed if you likey :)
    Tolu from Fashinate Me

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...