Next time I think I'll go a little more drastic. Stay tuned...
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Change It Up: Blue Eyeliner
Please excuse my bare naked face! LoL! I was in a rush to make it on time to an appointment so i did my eyeliner and left. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in Radium but I believe that color was discontinued so the closest to it is Deviant. I got mine in a Glambag a while back but now I finally have a reason to use it. The look is extremely simple, but it adds just the right pop of color I need to change up my look. Here's my look for today :)
Next time I think I'll go a little more drastic. Stay tuned...
Next time I think I'll go a little more drastic. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? :)