I finally took a little shopping trip to get some new make-up.
I stopped by MAC for foundation and concealer. The foundation I chose is one of my FAVORITES! It's the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Dark. The concealer is new to me. The lady who helped me out talked with me about the coverage I needed and found my perfect match! It's the Pro-Longwear concealer in NC45 and it works amazingly!
The eye make-up I got from my local store. My favorite eyeliner right now is Maybelline Unstoppable in onyx. It glides on sooo smooth but it does smudge easily sometimes. I also decided to try out a new mascara by Maybelline. It's the XXL 24HR Bold Mascara in Very Black. I'm liking it so far but I also want to try out the new Plush mascara as well.
Below is a picture of my face with these products (plus a bit of bronzer and blush).
So as you can tell by the title, my Internet has been crazy! I don't know why! The Internet and cable are connected so I've gone all day today without my fix of reality tv and celebrity gossip! Yikes! Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow. This has been happening too often within the last couple of days. Anyone else having problems?




No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think? :)