Saturday, August 25, 2012

Drugstore Make-Up Haul



So this weekend I made a trip to Walmart to get a couple items.  Naturally, I went to the beauty section and ended up getting a little more than I planned.



I love NYC Bronzer.  I'm running out of my other NYC bronzer which has a bit of shimmer in it so when I saw this Matte Bronzer, I wanted to give it a try.



I needed more colors of lip gloss, so I saw this cute NYC lip glosses for cheap.  I've used NYC for a while.  It was probably the first brand of lip gloss I ever bought (besides Lip Smackers).  The swatch on the right is Prospect Pink and on the left is Fashion Ave Fuchsia.





Lipsticks are much needed in my life. My niece got into my make-up and ruined a few of my lipsticks :( Waaahhhh! So I bought a few more. Wet N' Wild and NYC Lipsticks are each about $1.00 and last pretty long.  Add a little gloss on top and you've got perfect lips! Above are the lipstick swatches. (From L to R: Wet N' Wild Just Garnet, Wet N' Wild Sunset Peach, NYC Smooch)


Lastly, I got clear mascara for my eyebrows. These things on my face are unruly sometimes so slicking them down helps keep them under control.

Well, that's all the make-up I got (for now). Check back soon for more beauty looks, fashion, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...